• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Harrow & Wealdstone to Kingston and Surbiton - Staff Nominee

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeeLondon

My sister works for TFL and has kindly made me her Staff Nominee.

Can I use this card to travel free from

Harrow & Wealdstone to Kingston

or

Harrow & Wealdstone to Surbiton ?

Google Maps suggests a combination of Southern Rail and South West Trains can get me to South London but I have no idea if I can use the Staff Nominee Card to make this journey

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Welcome to the forum.

To do that for free on TfL services, you need to do something like:

• Bakerloo Line to Willesden Jn.
  • London Overground to Richmond.
  • Bus to Kingston/Surbiton
If you can give your time requirements and exact location requirements, more precise info can be given.

DeeLondon

Today I need to get to Kingston at 11am and then I have a 2nd appointment at Surbiton so can walk between the two as I have plenty of time but after that go home to Harrow & Wealdstone

tomorrow is I need to be by 11am near postcode KT8 9EU

James Wake

Get a train from Harrow and Wealdstone just after 0850 to Willesden Junction then the 0921 service from the high level platforms (platform 5) to Richmond for 0944, then from outside station both the 65 and 371 go direct to the centre of Kingston, the 65 is quicker.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Tomorrow get going about half an hour earlier, change at Willesden Junction and head down to Richmond, then bus R68 will drop you off at Hampton Court Station, which is very close to the postcode when I checked on Google Maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.