• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Has anybody tried "Westvale" yet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

petethetim

I downloaded it myself last night First big file in ages & boy was UKTS slow took over an hour to down load the 6 files On an 10 MB connection , I have notice a load of debate on the UKTS Forum about download speeds now I understand why !!!

But anyhow Installation was a sinche , detail is fantastic but to be honest the route has not got much going for it ;above being picturesque & by that I'm not under valuing the months of work the author put in too it ,
But if you want a branch line
There are better ones out there Such as Frank Carver's GWR Toddington,Lydbrook Junction & Ashburton which all appeared last year & are all head & shoulders than this offering.

One thing must be acknowledged is the attention to detail of the building & line side clutter & the environmental sounds of animal noises & general Sounds of the countryside all these features are second to none.

Regards
Pete McCall

The One & Only Petethetim

Status
Not open for further replies.