• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Has anyone got this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Established Member
Dear Hotmail User,
Because of the sudden rush of people signing up to Hotmail,it has come to our attention that we are vastly running out of resources. So, within a month's time, anyone who does not receive this email with the exact subject heading, will be deleted off our
server. Please forward this email so that we know you are
still using this account. WARNING WARNING We want to find out which users are actually using their Hotmail accounts. So if you are using your account, please pass this e-mail to every Hotmail user that you can and if you do not pass this letter to anyone we will delete your
account. From Mr. Jon Henerd Hotmail Admin. Dept. Our
hotmail
system is getting to crowded!! We need you to forward this
to
at
least 20 people. I know this seems like a large number, but
we need to find out who is really using their account. If you do
not send this to at least 10 Hotmail members, we will delete
your account. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Sincerely, Director of Hotmail Services Aaron Lope
Genuine or not?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

evil_hippo

Hotmail can email it to all users themsleves.

It is the most obvious scam I have ever seen, apart from a few scams before it.

Tom B

Established Member
I don't know why people can be so stupid as to believe this rubbish. My inbox was frequently filled with this chain mail rubbish... how do people believe that the perpetrator will know whether they've sent it on to 10 people or not :roll: .

If people are stupid enough to send this stuff on, why are they using a computer? Microsoft.

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
Crikey this hoax is still going around? for crying out loud! I don't even see the point in this chain mail, it sucks! I had this email about 5years ago :shock:

Jordy

Established Member
Crikey this hoax is still going around? for crying out loud! I don't even see the point in this chain mail, it sucks! I had this email about 5years ago :shock:

Yep me too!

Jordy

Status
Not open for further replies.