• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Hats off to the NVR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edders23

I have to say that with a limited number of locos albeit some very interesting ones. They put on one of the best galas I have known there

This included brake van rides up to Yarwell and back allowing you to get up close and personal with the locos plenty of double heading and a triple header finale with the 17 leading the Deltic and the 37 with lots of noise and clag from all 3

Sadly I don't think they attracted more than 200 visitors partly due to the rain and partly clashing with the Electric train show (at Milton Keynes)

But the missing enthusiasts missed a great day out and probably the best Gala at the NVR in recent years

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

STEVIEBOY1

Established Member
I have been to one of their galas too, it was very good, they were running the travelling post office train as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.