• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Havant to London Waterloo Super Off-Peak Day Travelcard

Status
Not open for further replies.

btcc fan

I bought above ticket for travel on Tuesday, and I collected it today from the machine.

It only printed two things - the 'Day Travelcard' and the collection receipt. Is it this right that its only 1 ticket? I looked at my conformation email and it definitely mentions date of outward and return journeys

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

clagmonster

Established Member
What does the Travelcard on it say? It should say "Between Station X & London Zones 1-Y", what is station X in your case?

btcc fan

Good, thanks for all your help everyone.

Just panicked me a bit with it being the first time I've used such a ticket.

clagmonster

Established Member
Good point, the ticket is only valid to return the same day (well, up to 04:29 the next day).

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
The title of the thread is confusing. The product is either a Super Off-Peak (Day) Return or a Super Off-Peak Day Travelcard. It cannot be a travelcard and a period return as no such thing exists.

I have changed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.