• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Heath Ledger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gizmogle

Established Member
Heath Ledger's death just hit the news.

Apparently it looks like an overdose...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
Allegedly found in bed at around 15:31 (20:31 GMT) by a housekeeper and masseuse with sleeping pills nearby.

djw1981

Established Member
In Mary-Kate Olsen's flat too.........dirty people.........*** outside marriage tut tut... the wages of sin is death etc...

Sorry, too much random presbyterian ranting at me outside the student union tonight on my way home....

Dave A

I hope this doesn't effect the release of The Dark Night! Have been looking forward to the film since it was announced!

petethetim

I hope this doesn't effect the release of The Dark Night! Have been looking forward to the film since it was announced!

Is this The New BATMAN Movie ? , I have heard two conflicting reports BBC radio 4 said it was in jeopardy , but BBC News 24 claimed that it was finished & would go ahead as planned

Status
Not open for further replies.