• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Heathrow Airport TVM - Ticket Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

hkstudent

Established Member
Do the ticket vending machines at Heathrow Airport (Terminal 2&3, 4, 5) sell London Day Travelcard and allow online ticket collection?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TFN

Yes to both, at the Heathrow Central (Terminals 2&3), Heathrow Terminal 5 and Heathrow Terminal 4 RAIL stations only.

TFN

Only the TfL rail ticket machines I believe the hex ones don't . I could be wrong.

At the rail stations itself, there are only two types of TVMs. One that dispenses the free inter-terminal transfer tickets and the normal cubic machines that dispenses TfL Rail tickets, HeX tickets, Travelcards and Oyster cards too, as well as ToD and any national rail ticket. If I need a boundary zone ticket and I'm in the area, I go to these machines as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.