• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Hellfire shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJP

ye9uzo.jpg

Not bad for a ying ;)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

Ying ye ying ying.. let's go.. ying ying yi ying ying ying ying ying ying ying... yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing, etc.

Guess the song.

Gareth Hale

tubechallenger said:
Ying ye ying ying.. let's go.. ying ying yi ying ying ying ying ying ying ying... yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing, etc.

Guess the song.

I thought you said Crazy Frog is banned off this forum :roll: :?

Techniquest

Veteran Member
That last one has come from the extremely cold air around the warm exhaust, and is not clag of any real form.

It's surprising how much 'clag' you can get off modern stock such as Voyagers, Adelantes, 91s (heart-of-wessex and Sprinter will remember that at KX recently ;) ) and Coradias. I also finally found a 158 driver that found a notch higher than 2 on departure today from HFD. If every driver took off like that, delays would be reduced severely. Mind, he was running about 12 down.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I thought that looked familar too!

Still, nothing compared to a 60 taking off from a stop on fully loaded Murcos...Get your goggles out...Or perhaps 37405 on a light load from a stop, now THAT thrashed out the station in terms of noise! :shock: :D

Sprog

Established Member
spm_43030 said:
6M60 SEATON FLASKS said:
spm_43030 said:
Stuff a 66
:roll:
This is HELLFIRE: 8) 8) 8) 8)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5247956719381169597&q="56087"+playable:true

LONG LIVE THEM!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

to true even more 37's up the lickey 8) 8)
never tried it :( Ill have to one day :!: :idea:

56115 on the Grids Tour climbing Lickey was f*ckng sweet

And so was D1015!! 8) 8) She tackled it no problem :D

nice mind you 37/0's erupting out of carlisle station at 3AM was quite a soud to be heard 8) people on the overnighter will agree :P

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I can only imagine those on a steep gradient...Man that would have been SWEET! It was a welcome noise from the sheds and the OHLE stock, that's for sure that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.