• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Hello, Skip hauled HST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demps

After about a year of not being lineside, or even having particular interest in rail related things, well exept for the odd word (as some of you over msn will know) i took the leap again. Me and a friend Went down past colton junction and fired a few off, we was loosing light drastically and was being forced onto high iso's heres one....

Peterailacademydrain057.jpg

or 2

Peterailacademydrain047.jpg

I wasnt overly joyed by the pics, but it as fun never the less.

Anyway... More to the point... I dont know if its common on this set/s but 67 019 was hauling a hst set north to york.

I have a picture if your interested, but its rather shabby (one of the turn your back and 'oh look' moments.)

Good to note, on the off chance as we was leaving a section, we watched the NR peds fire through, a starking reminder of how i needed to get back shooting the rails, before all good traction was lost :x

Oh yeah, and hello guys, good to be reading the forums again :razz: wish me luck, im going out again tommorow heh.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Like the Voyager one!

Didn't hear anything in the last couple of days about a 67 hauling a HST. Must have been a power car failure.

Demps

Hi mate, yorkie said something along the lines as, its being quite frequent on that set.

Forum hasnt changed mind, never expected a reply if i was honest.

T

Tom

You'll never get a reply to every single thread ... for instance, 33 people have read it but only 1 has posted a comment.

Gizmogle

Established Member
I really like them. The sky on the Voyager picture looks amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.