• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

compsci

Just remember to apply the "Newspaper Test". Don't say anything from a work computer that you and the company wouldn't be comfortable with appearing on the front page of a national newspaper.

nutter

Nope, but give it time, i'm working on it.

Just before i moved she said we'd only be friends, but hey, patience is a virtue (seems to be the most popular saying on the BVE forum atm ;))

Ascot

Established Member
Nope, but give it time, i'm working on it.

Just before i moved she said we'd only be friends, but hey, patience is a virtue (seems to be the most popular saying on the BVE forum atm ;))

You'll get with her eventually mate, just like what was said to ya by you know who.

You found out how to read the metro inside out yet?

nutter

Na, don't need to, except for when i'm down here, i cycle everywhere, when i'm down here i walk. Found out how to text Jayne without running out of credit though, by getting more credit, who'd have thought it eh

RJ

Established Member
Na, don't need to, except for when i'm down here, i cycle everywhere, when i'm down here i walk. Found out how to text Jayne without running out of credit though, by getting more credit, who'd have thought it eh

I'll shot you a O2, Orange or whatever Pay as You Go sim where you top up and get up to 1000 free texts a month ;)

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Is there any way i can change my network provider whilst keeping the same number, contracy or pay as you go

Hmm not as far as I am aware, but I may well be wrong!

Ascot

Established Member
Hmm not as far as I am aware, but I may well be wrong!

You can, i went from my Orange PAYG to my O2 one easily. And i had the 300 txt messages a month free simcard. Phone up the enquieries and they should help you or online.

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Oh I had never realised that this was the case! I may enquire next time I change my contract. Thanks for that Ascot!

Tom B

Established Member
300 texts a month? How on earth do you get through that many?

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I've exceeded my 300 texts/month allowance several times since December when my contract started, though unintentionally I've now cut back to 200/month and saved myself £4/mth in the process :p

Status
Not open for further replies.