• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Help/Advice required Canon 550d and windows 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

38Cto15E

OK, I have recently bought a used Canon EOS-550D and I have taken some rail photos which I have then put on my Windows 10 PC,(normal Windows software) by coincidence I have also bought a new Desktop PC.

Problem 1, is that the images download on the PC in duplicate, which has me confused, (not hard) Whether it is because of normal photo download plus the One Drive Cloud downloading as well I don't know, above my head this. :)

Problem 2, When the images appear in Photos on the PC they seem Hazy, the images can be made to look better using Clarity on windows software. This is strange to me because when I look at the monitor on the back of the 550D the images look fine.

Any tips/help/advice is most welcome.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

38Cto15E

Right, after a bit of investigation it seems like the camera was set to Jpeg and Raw, I did a default reset took a photo in my study, downloaded it and it came out just once, so that seemed to clear the duplication problem. All being well it will have cleared the haze problem also. I will report back in due course.

Status
Not open for further replies.