• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

*HELP!* Camcorder Trouble.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

159jim

Hi!

Last saturday the 16th July, I was leaning over a Handrail at Shawford station (The section of the station with the dead end pathway), filming a 444, when after filming, I dropped my camcorder onto a patch of grass, Which was luckilly meters away from the track, so quickly without getting caught for tresspass, I climbed under the railings and got my camcorder back! The Camcorder was NOT damaged atall but the zoom has got stuck on its maximum zoom, and the camcorder says uts on 1x when it isnt, Ive tryed fiddleing with the zoom button, but that wont do anything, leaving it out of focus all the time. Does anyone know how to sort this??? My Camcorder is a Panasonic SDR-S26. And I really need to get this sorted as I have Berlin trip for 7 days coming up this Thursday the 28th July, and and I rally want to flim all the transport in Berlin so bad!!!

Thanks,
Jim.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

starrymarkb

Established Member
Take it to an camera repair shop (ask in most independant camerashops) however you might be pushing it to get a repair done in 7 days if they have to send it away.

I'll use my still camera's video mode if desperate...

Status
Not open for further replies.