• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

HELP: Career as a Customer Ambassador - GTR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rail2017

Hi guys, hope everyone is doing okay!
I am preparing for an interview with GTR as Customer Ambassador this week.

Would anyone be able to shed a light on the main duties of this role? I have read job description etc but I really can't get my head around what practically this figure does?

If anyone has got any tips for such interview/questions/scenarios asked would also be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for your help

Cheers,
Rail2017

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Flying64

What does this position involve please ? Are you working on the trains or station.
Thanks

Horizon22

Established Member
Associate Staff
Jobs & Careers
Is this the one based at Three Bridges ROC? If so I think they cover customer information duties, but they use a few strange titles at GTR.

joshuan542

Is this the one based at Three Bridges ROC? If so I think they cover customer information duties, but they use a few strange titles at GTR.
They absolutely do, my role is simply gateline + revenue duties and my title is a Revenue Control Officer

Status
Not open for further replies.