• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Help for little me getting onto chat room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nitro

Im also having problems getting into the chat room. When I get in the toolbar thing at the bottom of the window sais "Press Play" yet when i do it sais "Demo Track 1" or something like that and nothing happens... :confused:

Nitro said:
Im also having problems getting into the chat room. When I get in the toolbar thing at the bottom of the window sais "Press Play" yet wehn i do it sais "Demo Track 1" or something like that and nothing happens... :confused:

yup that what happens with me too,

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Try mIRC.

Once you use mIRC you will realise how much better it is than web-based clients. Trust me!

yorkie said:
Try mIRC.

Once you use mIRC you will realise how much better it is than web-based clients. Trust me!

im not a computerie person what is that and how is that?????

:confused: *vikki is puzzled and scared* :sad1:

Techniquest

Veteran Member
mIRC, well I'm not going there... :!:

Ask Craig, it's his PC after all, if you decide to use it though!

I've tried using XChat, but it doesn't work with RailUK IRC. It does with Fotopic IRC, but that's it.

T

Tom

Your ISP is blocking IRC then, or make sure your firewall isn't.

Nitro

You are right TC it was my firewall and now the smileys are animated and I can see my sig but when a press 'Play' the bit that sais 'Press play' makes these waves and nothing happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.