• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Help! i lost my ticket email

Status
Not open for further replies.

martin68

Hi, can someone please advise me on what to do, i purchased my advance train tickes 3 weeks ago and was sent the numbers i need to type into the machien in the ticket hall at the station, but my computer crashed and i have now lost thows emails!

I'm traveling tomorrow and have less than 24 hours to get the numbers back, is there a way of retriving them, or have i just lost my money and tickets?

Please help me asap if you can!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

djw1981

Established Member
Go to ticket office with your journey details and card and they will probably be able to get them for you. Or login to whichever website you bought them from and there should be a copy of those details in your account. Most websales sites also have a pohone number whom you could call with your card details and email etc and they can find your transaction.

If you only bought one set of tickets, some fast-ticket machines do not demand your number and merely sticking your card in will result in your tickets.

martin68

Panic over!
Thanks for the advice, i went to first great western website and found i could log in and my details came up.

i'm new to this!

thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.