• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Help Me Find a Station I Don't Know the Name Of

Status
Not open for further replies.

whhistle

On Moderation
So, I am struggling to find a station.

All I remember is that it was on the old East London Line (I think - the orange line?), possibly near Paddington. However looking at the map then there isn't anything near or connected to Paddington. I know the next stop would have been an interchange station with another line as I only went the one stop, then came back again. I also remember I was waiting for perhaps 10 minutes in the middle of the afternoon for a train, which wasn't unusual for that line.

Description of the station:

sstockext2cz.jpg

A little like that.
The walls were light brown brick, I am certain it had tunnels at both ends of the platform and across the other side of the track, you could see the other platform. Pretty certain you could see the sky?

Any help or pointers?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dstock7080

Established Member
The above picture is supposed to be Notting Hill Gate.
The station you describe could be Paddington (Circle/District) station.

Mutant Lemming

Established Member
A number of those Western Circle/District stations are similar - one could think High Street Kensington was and interchange station if an Olympia train was in the bay. Though from the picture it does seem like Notting HIll Gate or Paddington.

whhistle

On Moderation
Hmm, it might have been Notting Hill Gate.
Time for a trip to see :D Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.