• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

HELP NEEDED. Adding a 3rd party loco to my route

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Haart

Hello all,

I am currently trying to add the BR 04 Shunter loco from the Hatchet Hill Quarry Scenarios into my route. I want it to appear in the available loco list so I can add one to my route. I am using RW3 TS2010.

How would I do this, please ?

Many thanks in advance,

Haart

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Lord Haart

Thx for fast response but that doesn't answer my question. My problem is that the train I want to use (BR 04 shunter), DOES NOT APPEAR in the drop down list in the scenario editor. It seems to be specific to Hatchet Hill Quarry pack.

I need to know how to get that loco out of that package and into my default list so I can use it in my routes.

Help please !

Crossover

Established Member
I'm with you - it really is a pain to be honest (I may write a new post at some stage and see if the mods can sticky it as I think it a common problem...indeed, I needed help from here to find it myself in the first place)

As background, the reason they aren't there is to prevent loading lots of unnecessary files into memory when loading a scenario, hence they have to be enabled.

Borrowing http://www.smmdigital.net/photogs/rw/tuts/USSSigs/2TPlacement1.jpg (Source), click on the blue box that has the little orange arrow on it (left hand side, second row at the top of that specific dialog)

Once you have done that, move your cursor towards the top right of the screen and out should pop another window that shows all the add-on packs, listed by developer (e.g. S9BL). From here, you can hopefully find the necessary pack there and enable it by means of a tick box. Going back to the left hand box that we had before, you should hopefully now find the loco listed.

If it makes it any easier, clicking on the push pin on each dialog will stop them flying back into the side of the screen while you are using them.

Hopefully this helps - you can probably see now how well hidden it is!

Lord Haart

Thank you SO MUCH, Crossover.

I did find it in the end (with the right window), and now I am happy.

You are a star, my friend, and I am grateful.

:o

Status
Not open for further replies.