• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Help Planning a Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

deltic1989

Established Member
Hello guys, I would like to beg a few moments of your time to ask for some help regarding a trip Mrs D and I plan to take early next week.
Our plan is to stay in a hotel in Malton N.Yorks, and to get there travel by train from Nottingham to York on advance purchase tickets (which are already sorted) , our plan is then to travel from York to Malton by bus, and on one day of our trip make a day out to Goathland by bus and the NYMR.
Now we have our rail travel to York sorted and we know of the fares on the NYMR. What we do not know and will need to know to calculate the total cost of our trip is some idea of what our bus fares may be for journeys: York - Malton
and Malton-Pickering. I have looked on Transdev's website and whilst we have the timings down, there is no indication of potential fares.
Thank you all in advance for any help that can be given.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.