• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Help please - I need a site showing train departures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howardh

Established Member
Basically I need something like this http://ojp.nationalrail.co.uk/service/ldbboard/dep/HWI so it's basically all the departures and arrivals for one station, but to cover the whole day (I click "later trains but nothing happens) so that I can co-ordinate a little trip with the wheel-chair friendly 574 bus which will pick up/drop us off virtually at home.

So if I can find a suitable train we'll go (and come back from) wherever that goes.

Cheers!!!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Howardh

Established Member
Thanks everyone, *mwah* site bookmarked - thread can be deleted!!!

After looking, sadly there's nothing really suitable other than a half-hour wait for the bus which is only hourly (or a panic that the train isn't late) :( but all is not lost; I can do the same for Bolton station and hopefully there will be more trains to the seaside/Lakes etc from Horwich when the new timetable kicks in for summer and/or electrification starts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.