• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Help please missing wagons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Can anyone help I'm needing these wagons for some of my consists and simply can't find them on UKtrainsim. The readme's gave me file no.'s that don't exist anymore so I'm not sure what has happened. They are for West Highland activities. Info from Route control.

[SIZE=-1]Ica.wag [SIZE=-2]should be in a folder named [/SIZE][SIZE=-1] Nacco Ica Tanker.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Bogow01.wag [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]should be in a folder named [/SIZE][SIZE=-1] Bogieopenwagon01.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Ictestcoach.wag [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]should be in a folder named [/SIZE][SIZE=-1] Ictestcoach.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Rfow01.wag [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]should be in a folder named [/SIZE][SIZE=-1] Rfopenwagon01.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Br_van_zrv.wag [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]should be in a folder named [/SIZE][SIZE=-1] Br_van_zrv.

I hope someone can help.

Chris
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
They may have been withdrawn after a recent 'incident' on UKTS regarding certain author's work.

Chris

I expect so, although I'm sure some of that person's routes are available on CD. Its just a bit of a nightmare when there are activities that you can download yet you need stock that you can't. <(:sign6:

Status
Not open for further replies.