• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevieoz

Hello all

Does anybody have a contact email or phone number for cross country trains careers please.

Any help much appreciated.

When I look I seem to get directed to db schenker where I can’t find anything.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TheNewBoy

Might be an idea to tweet them, but to be honest, getting a direct number for any TOC is proving more and more difficult these days. Like everything else in life it seems, t’internet email seems to be the preferred means of communication.

Take me back to the days when you could just pick up the phone and talk to an actual human being!

Good luck.

sw1ller

Established Member
If it makes you feel any better, I’ve emailed 2 people in my TOCs head office in the last month and I’m still waiting for a reply! So it’s not just hard to get hold of people when you’re outside the industry!

sw1ller

Established Member
You could always go on their site, look up the HR director then go and find them on LinkedIn. It’s a bit creepy though.

t_star2001uk

As part of Arrive, Crosscountry use the DB employment portal. That's why you keep getting redirected there.

Status
Not open for further replies.