• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Help regarding 500w Stones Turbogenerator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radzaarty

Hello,

I'm looking for help regarding diagrams, schematics or specifications for the 500w Stones steam turbo-generator.

I'm part of a group over in Western Australia (a long way I know) and I'm seeking help with any of the above mentioned. We're currently in the process of setting up a loco for mainline steam tours and are rewiring it for the conditions needed. Unfortunately we don't have ready access to any info on the turbogen itself which has halted progress because we don't know the constraints for the new items added and how they could affect the turbogen.

I thought I would ask on a UK forum as it originates from the UK, and with the numerous steam groups someone would know, or have access to the above mentioned.

Cheers,

Radz

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Radzaarty

Ah, didn't notice that one when searching before. I'll try contacting them.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.