• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Help required, Cambridge - London Travelcards

Status
Not open for further replies.

superdrive1

Evening all, help required!

Tomorrow myself and various other people are all planning to meet up in London and we're all getting trains into Kings Cross. However I have a ticket related question for my friend who is coming into London from CBG which I cannot be certain on in regards to the answer, so I'm hoping you will know more than I do!

When searching for prices from Travelcards which can be brought from CBG, I get 2 different prices, £19.40 for Greater Anglia trains and £22 for FCC trains. I'm assuming he would have to get the £22 fare to travel on FCC and vice versa for Greater Anglia services? Also, if he buys the £22 fare, does this limit him to only using FCC services, or would he say be able to travel back via Tottenham Hale on Greater Anglia services with that ticket?

Any assistance would be helpful!

Adam

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

John @ home

Established Member
The fares are:
  • £19.40 Super Off-Peak Day Travelcard Cambridge - London Zones 1-6 route Greater Anglia Trains Only. Valid at any time on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays only.
  • £22.00 Super Off-Peak Day Travelcard Cambridge - London Zones 1-6 route Any Permitted. Valid at any time on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays only.
The £22 ticket will allow return via Tottenham Hale.

superdrive1

The fares are:
  • £19.40 Super Off-Peak Day Travelcard Cambridge - London Zones 1-6 route Greater Anglia Trains Only. Valid at any time on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays only.
  • £22.00 Super Off-Peak Day Travelcard Cambridge - London Zones 1-6 route Any Permitted. Valid at any time on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays only.
The £22 ticket will allow return via Tottenham Hale.

That's all I needed to know, thanks! :)

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.