• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Help to identify freight train.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsr39

Hi, today Saturday, I saw what looked to be a class 66 heading north hauling a long train of bogie tankers on the Midland main line between Kettering and Market Harborough at around 17:45 pm.
Does anyone know where this train originated, and where it was going.
Many Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Darandio

Established Member
Only hazarding a guess here due to no information ready. However, it may well have been the 6E38 - 1310 Colnbrook to Lindsey Bogie Tanks normally booked for an EWS 66.

Someone else can probably confirm for sure.

gsr39

Only hazarding a guess here due to no information ready. However, it may well have been the 6E38 - 1310 Colnbrook to Lindsey Bogie Tanks normally booked for an EWS 66.

Someone else can probably confirm for sure.

Hi Darandio, thanks for the quick reply, that sounds about right, I couldn't make out the livery of the locomotive as I was driving and it was heading towards 8-) the setting sun !

Status
Not open for further replies.