• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Help with delay repay

Status
Not open for further replies.

syorksdeano

On 17th October I was travelling from Hamilton to Sheffield via Glasgow.

I was due to change trains at Preston and get the Northern 1821 service and then the East Midlands Railway service from Manchester at 1942.

The train was delayed by over an hour and I have lost the screenshots taken the day after showing the delays.

Can someone kindly find them as I appear to be having a problem with delay repay.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Haywain

Veteran Member
On 17th October I was travelling from Hamilton to Sheffield via Glasgow.

I was due to change trains at Preston and get the Northern 1821 service and then the East Midlands Railway service from Manchester at 1942.

The train was delayed by over an hour and I have lost the screenshots taken the day after showing the delays.

Can someone kindly find them as I appear to be having a problem with delay repay.
Which train was delayed, and why do you need screenshots which are not necessary to make a claim.

syorksdeano

Which train was delayed, and why do you need screenshots which are not necessary to make a claim.
The Preston to Manchester leg was delayed by just over an hour, which meant a missed connection at Manchester for Sheffield.

I know I don't need the screenshots, but it's Northern I'm dealing with and I've had quite a few times where they have said the train was only delayed for 20 minutes or that it ran. Usually when I contact them with the screenshots they change their mind

_toommm_

Established Member
The Preston to Manchester leg was delayed by just over an hour, which meant a missed connection at Manchester for Sheffield.

I know I don't need the screenshots, but it's Northern I'm dealing with and I've had quite a few times where they have said the train was only delayed for 20 minutes or that it ran. Usually when I contact them with the screenshots they change their mind

See the above screenshot posted by me where I’ve edited the URL on RTT to find the date in question.

Charlwoodhouse is also a good website, where real time data is stored for a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.