• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

help

Status
Not open for further replies.

rupert

on the new routes which i have just purchased dorset coastv3 and blackpool tramway they both will not load and say that train world initilisation has failed which is really anoying me as the routes look fantastic :bom: can someone please help me:sad10: :sad10:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
1. Go into the 'Train Simulator\GLOBAL' folder and open 'tsection.dat' into Notepad or Wordpad. Tell us the 'Build' number near the top.
2. Are there any other things to install on the CD such as 'New Roads', 'UKFineScale' or 'X-Tracks'? If so install them.
3. When running Dorset Coast it is advisble to use TrainStore (included on Dorset Coast CD). It is also advisable that you turn your graphics sliders down in the Train Simulator 'Options' menu, however powerful you may think your PC is. The Waterloo section is very demanding on all PCs and can make the sim crash.

I'm sure we'll get this working in no time :)

rupert

the build number is 00033 and i have done all the other things you have suggested but still no luck:crybaby: but i am extremley grateful for the help:happy11:

Coxster

Established Member
rupert said:
the build number is 00033 and i have done all the other things you have suggested but still no luck:crybaby: but i am extremley grateful for the help:happy11:
The things above are what cause that error 99% of the time. You may be best off posting a post on the UKTrainSim forums (if you haven't already).

http://forums.uktrainsim.com - Let us know how you get on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.