• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HR2

I am definitley losing it. I have just had my afternoon nap and on arising spent 10 minutes looking for my slippers. I was about to give up when I saw that I had not taken them off! :sad3:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dennis

Established Member
Easy mistake to make....nice comfy pair of slippers - don't even notice your wearing them.

Time to start worrying when you find you're wearing two pairs of pants.

Dennis

Established Member
nutter said:
o oh, i just find 4 pair of pants on my bedroom floor, it's getting too tidy

As I seem to find myself saying all to frequently to my son...if they are clean, put them away, if they are dirty put them in the wash, if you're not sure, sniff 'em and see.

H

HR2

Well I did recently have a 'senior moment' by cracking eggs into the waste bin and putting the shells in the pan.:happy6:

eezypeazy

HR2 said:
Well I did recently have a 'senior moment' by cracking eggs into the waste bin and putting the shells in the pan.:happy6:

You think that's bad...

Went to a cash machine, put in my card, punched in the numbers, took out my card, took out receipt... walked away without taking the cash!

eezypeazy

Ben

eezypeazy said:
You think that's bad...

Went to a cash machine, put in my card, punched in the numbers, took out my card, took out receipt... walked away without taking the cash!

eezypeazy
I Bet the Person behind you was well Happy!

H

HR2

eezypeazy said:
You think that's bad...

eezypeazy

Ah me! The wonders of ageing.:sad:

compsci

Depending on how far behind the next person was you might be lucky. ATMs will swallow the cash if it's not taken in a reasonably short time, check that it's all there and refund it to your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.