• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Hereford - Worcester tours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

a good off

The Hereford - Worcester line via Malverns and Ledbury doesn't seem to feature many railtours either for using somewhere like Great Malvern as a destination or just using it as a through line.

Does anyone know if there are any railrours planned for this line anytime soon please? I'd like to book on one.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bevan Price

Established Member
The Hereford - Worcester line via Malverns and Ledbury doesn't seem to feature many railtours either for using somewhere like Great Malvern as a destination or just using it as a through line.

Does anyone know if there are any railrours planned for this line anytime soon please? I'd like to book on one.
Don't know of any tours, but I suspect that the single line sections restrict the number of available paths on the route.

dzug2

The Cotswold Line Promotion Group are running a tour from the line to York in (from memory) September and have run to other destinations in the past.

And the Railway Touring Company have a steam excursion over the line in July

Though neither of these has the line as a destination, only as a starting point or route.

a good off

The Cotswold Line Promotion Group are running a tour from the line to York in (from memory) September and have run to other destinations in the past.

And the Railway Touring Company have a steam excursion over the line in July

Though neither of these has the line as a destination, only as a starting point or route.

Thanks for that. The only RTC tour I can find in July covers the Oxford - Worcester section but not the Worcester - Hereford bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.