• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

heritage lu stock move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

At about 6:15pm tonight a old network south east (waterloo and city) underground EMU came through York on low loader going towards the A64. Dose anyone know anything about it as i am intressted about what it was doing.

thanks
Andy

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tom B

Established Member
Was it an old class 483? Or the newer 92ts (probarbly lost).

Coxster

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
We know that... it's going to Doncaster, not York...
Maybe the driver couldn't bare even touching the edge of Doncaster? York is a much nicer place...

*Gets arrow through head from Tom Beevers' direction*

Tom B

Established Member
York is a much nicer place than the hole that is Doncaster :).

Please differentiate between the two ;) York is a nice town, Donny is a dump hole. The 92ts are being refurbed at the latter.

As it happens just off to see if I can see them from the public bridges... will post back when done.

Andy

Just found out that it had been at the NRM. So it must be off to doncaster for spares for the ones from london or something.

York is not a good place anyway can't wait to get out. I think it was chaves from my school that did the 86's over.

Dave A

andy said:
York is not a good place anyway can't wait to get out. I think it was chaves from my school that did the 86's over.

I always wondered if the in-famous Tox went to my school. It wouldn't suprise me! :x :munky2:

Andy

tubechallenger said:
Did it show 482 on it?

Anyway back to the subject it did have 482 on it and it was just a empty shell.

Status
Not open for further replies.