• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisA

Hi. I'm a newbie. Thought i should introduce myslef. I'm Chris (yes, the same Chris with the incurable tea addiction :D ). I'm 16 and from Poole with an obvious intrest in railways. I recognise a few of you from District Daves forum, but it's in turmoil at the moment so i might come here more often.

Anway, from what i've seen it looks good and i look forward to getting to know the forum and you lot a bit more.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Hey, welcome to RailUK! 8)

Coxster

Established Member
I knew exactly who you were once I saw your website link ;) Welcome to the forum mate! If you need anything, don't hesitate to contact one of us staff members :)

T

Tom

Hello. Welcome.

Resident tubeologist speaking. Although strictly speaking, the tubeologists of this forum could be Seth, you and I. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.