• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

james60059

Don't know if I'm in the right area or not,

But anyway, I'm James (sreen name kind of gives it away :nike: ) and I live in Hinckley, Leicestershire. I am new to Rail Forums and wanted to say Hi to everyone

Users of Rail Chat will also know me as James60059

Cheers

James

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

H

HR2

Welcome James. I hope you enjoy your time on RUK. There a lots of guys on here who can help/advise/guide you in railway matters so don't be afraid to ask. Looking forward to your posts.

nutter

Welcome james, you'll get on fine i'm sure

Just don't feed anyone, especialy TicketMan, some say he isn't even human, just an eating machine

Anyhow, we all know what we're on about on here (i think)

Welcome matey

T

Tom

Hi and welcome to RailUK.

[pedant mode]
RailForums is just the err... "trading" name of RailUK Forums
[/pedant mode]

Coxster

Established Member
Hello James and welcome to our forums. You may wish to add a more detailed introduction in our introductions thread.

If you want to ask anything, however silly you may think it is, please do. We have lots of experienced people here ranging from drivers & fitters to the orange men on the track (permanant way 'things').

If you need any help with anything to do with the forum or other users, feel free to contact myself or any other staff members such as 'Seth', 'Tomnick' and 'AlexS' to name a few. 'Tom' is our technical manager who looks after the technical side of things (apparently) ;)

Nick

ANother Midlander....yay, think we're beating the southerners yet? :D

devon_metro

Established Member
There aren't many southereners ;)

Most are londoners or from up north!

No one from the SW apart from Simming And Jim if you can call Trowbridge the SW!

Status
Not open for further replies.