• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

High Speed Preview Service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xc170

Afternoon All.

I used the new service from st pancras on monday to find i couldnt use Priv on it... are SE allowed to do this and will it be valid when the full timetable comes in to force?

Thanks,

Adam

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I used the new service from st pancras on monday to find i couldnt use Priv on it... are SE allowed to do this
Yes, this has been publicised on the front page of the RST website for a number of months now. With regards to any changes in the future, nobody knows but the answer is maybe: "as the trial running period progresses this restriction may be reviewed, but any change will be at Southeastern’s discretion."

See http://www.atoc.org/rst/_download/special_offer/Web_HS1_230609.pdf for more information.

Hope this helps

yorksrob

Veteran Member
Apologies for my lack of knowledge but what does priv mean in this context?

And what was the Javelin like ? I come from that neck of the woods and am interested to know whether it's worth the extra dosh.

Dai.

Established Member

And what was the Javelin like ? I come from that neck of the woods and am interested to know whether it's worth the extra dosh.

Toilet I think
and they look worth the extra cost, I'm going go on one after the preview services in december, so.

dan_atki

Established Member

Privilege rate travel, i.e. discounted travel for staff*.

*And anyone else eligible - e.g. partners/dependent children/housekeepers of staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.