• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

High speed upgrade question (season ticket to Farringdon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I have a question about getting a high speed upgrade.

I currently have a season ticket from Meopham to Farringdon, which goes beyond London Terminals (so it's more expensive than getting a London Terminals ticket) and I would like to use the high speed train tomorrow night back to Ebbsfleet from St Pancras.

On the National Rail website it says that you need a ticket that has London Terminals on it to be eligible for an upgrade (though there's no clarity on whether or not it needs to be on a similar route).

So do I qualify for a high speed upgrade?

Many thanks in advance

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

34D

Established Member
Hi I have a question about getting a high speed upgrade.

I currently have a season ticket from Meopham to Farringdon, which goes beyond London Terminals (so it's more expensive than getting a London Terminals ticket) and I would like to use the high speed train tomorrow night back to Ebbsfleet from St Pancras.

On the National Rail website it says that you need a ticket that has London Terminals on it to be eligible for an upgrade (though there's no clarity on whether or not it needs to be on a similar route).

So do I qualify for a high speed upgrade?

Many thanks in advance

Is the routeing on your ticket 'not HS1'? I would say that you can buy an upgrade, but I'm not at all sure, so my advice is to wait for other senior forum members to answer.

Great question!

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
If your ticket is routed Not Valid on HS1 then you will be eligible to purchase an onboard upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.