• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

High Wycombe to Gillingham(Dorset) via New Milton

Status
Not open for further replies.

168lover

Hi all, I may be doing this journey in the summer on a Saturday going from High Wycombe as early as possible and getting back in the evening. I would have to go to New Milton to meet up with a friend then to Gillingham(Dorset) to see another friend and following the same route in the evening. I am an adult with a 16-25 railcard. I'm just wandering what the cheapest combination of tickets would be? My friend who would be travelling from New Milton to Gillingham Dorset is on child tickets. Thank you

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Romilly

Established Member
There don't seem to be fares for High Wycombe to Gillingham (Dorset) via New Milton. But for you, there are £10.55 Advances available for High Wycombe to New Milton and for New Milton to High Wycombe on a June Saturday chosen at random. And a New Milton to Gillingham (Dorset) offpeak day return for you (changing at Southampton Central) would be £15.25 - i.e. a total for you of £36.35.

Veteran Member
It may not be relevant to you and your friend, or it may not suit your timings, but if you want an unusual route there is the new 12.10 Weymouth- Yeovil Junction (change) - Gillingham, available for £3.30 (for a day return, but you can't get back that way!).

I suspect it's not cost- effective though, particularly for your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.