• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Highest cashback from Omio? 20%

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray1404

Established Member
Omio are currently offering 20% cashback through Top Cash Back? I wondered, have they ever offered cashback at a higher rate then this or is 20% the limit? It is rare for such a high rate to be offered?

I see about a week ago it was reported to be 23% of Quidco.

I made a purchase yesterday on Omio through Top Cash Back and the rate was 15%. Today it has gone up to 20%. Top Cash Back allow you to submit a highest cashback claim (including if the rate on their own site increases) but you can only do this once. I am trying to work out if I should claim now for the 20% rate (which ends on Sunday) or hedge my bets that it will go above the current 20% to a higher amount, on either Top Cash Back or Quidco, within the next 30 days (from date of purchase yesterday) and wait before claiming.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.