• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Hillingdon car park

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtulip8

Hi everybody,
Decided to register on here as I can't find any solid information online. We'll be using Hillingdon station to get to Wembley Park for the England vs Spain match on the 8th. Has anyone used this station before, and can tell me if I'll get a space etc. Also, how do I exit the car park to get back towards the M40 as it appears you cannot right turn immediately out of it (photo attached to illustrate). I assume Ickenham is the next best place if Hillingdon is full?

Attachments

• hillingdon.PNG
    hillingdon.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 26
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

sprunt

Hi everybody,
Also, how do I exit the car park to get back towards the M40 as it appears you cannot right turn immediately out of it (photo attached to illustrate).

Looking at the map, it looks like you could turn into the station drop-off area immediately after coming out of the car park, then turn right out of there . The "KEEP CLEAR" painted on the main road there looks like it's for the benefit of people who want to do just that.

kwrail

I have been to Wembley three times in the last 18 months watching Southampton (lost every time).
Ickenham is a better car park to use than Hillingdon, as although you can turn right out of the Hillingdon car park, it can be slow to get out when busy. Plus there is a Weatherspoons 5 minutes walk from Ickenham station if you have time to kill or need to get food.

Status
Not open for further replies.