• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Historic timetables

Status
Not open for further replies.

ijmad

Established Member
Howdy all,

Wondering if anyone has found scans of (very) old timetables for the Met or District (although would be interested in any of the lines). Anything from the beginnings to about 1950 is what I'm after.

I know there are a few on sale at the LT Museum, but my interest in this is just a passing one, not enough to part with any actual cash. :E

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ex LT

Howdy all,

Wondering if anyone has found scans of (very) old timetables for the Met or District (although would be interested in any of the lines). Anything from the beginnings to about 1950 is what I'm after.

I know there are a few on sale at the LT Museum, but my interest in this is just a passing one, not enough to part with any actual cash. :E
A trip to the national archives and you will be able to see quite a lot.

ijmad

Established Member

david737

ijmad, If you are free this w/end there open days at Acton Depot where there will be plenty of society stalls selling various memorabilia which usually includes timetables of various sorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.