• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

ho dear, ho dear, ho dear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave A

Yes, its that time of year for the christmas number ones, where we wait and see what the next rap, hip hop, pop or rock number 1 will be.

Well, this year it different! Yes, for once there is a christmas song heading for number 1, and yes, as usual, its...

RUBBISH!

So lets have a look at one of the most terrible christmas songs/videos ever made, as Santa Sings :roll:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Muppet

you should have seen the look of my face throught the hole song i would like to see the produdcers, singers, and anyone involved shot at dawn <D <D <D

Nick

Spend ye pennys on Peter Kay's new CD, "Come on get your black bin bags, on offer til December" :D

Muppet

The Gricer said:
Rhys said:
you should have seen the look of my face throught the hole song...
You mean you actually listened to the whole thing? :shock: :shock:

Frank

well half way through, until i put proper music on cold play, travis etc

Dennis

Established Member
Bet your parents all say the music you listen to is crap and not as good as it was in their day....well they do have a point don't they.

Santa seems to be losing it this year, not only has he recorded what must be one of the all time worst records but he is also doing 'My Lordzz'. Should give him an ASBO or get him back on the medication.

Sorry Santa - youv'e just lost my respect; get back in your grotto, bounce some little kiddies on your knee and don't forget to deliver my presents next week.

Chris

You should see if you can get a stupid picture of santa from that album and stick it on stoatface, that album deserves it! <( <( <( <( :idea:

T

Tom

I'm saying 2 words.

The swear filter will make it filtered.

**** off.

Gareth Hale

actually, id like a nice Christmas Carol to do it. Crazy frog Shouldnt be doing Christmas Music. Its not nice either, ive heard Last Christmas by him :shock:

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Should someone tell Gareth that frogs cannot sing, especially computer-animated frogs ;) :P

Dave A

Watching the comic side of 7 days earlier on BBC Three, I was shocked, but not suprised to find that Crazy Frog HAS got a christmas single! :roll: <(

Because no-one wants to hear/see the whole thing, except Gareth who can find the full length thing himself, I have found a 30 second clip:

Crazy Frog - Jingle Bells (30 sec clip)

Also, I have noticed they have gone and ruined what I call a decent enough song that doesn't deserve to be ruined by CF. The words "can't touch this" will be hastingly replaced with "won't touch this" as CF ruins this 80's hit.

Crazy Frog - Can't Touch This (Full video)

Gareth Hale

David (londontube) said:
Watching the comic side of 7 days earlier on BBC Three, I was shocked, but not suprised to find that Crazy Frog HAS got a christmas single! :roll: <(

Because no-one wants to hear/see the whole thing, except Gareth who can find the full length thing himself, I have found a 30 second clip:

Crazy Frog - Jingle Bells (30 sec clip)

Also, I have noticed they have gone and ruined what I call a decent enough song that doesn't deserve to be ruined by CF. The words "can't touch this" will be hastingly replaced with "won't touch this" as CF ruins this 80's hit.

Crazy Frog - Can't Touch This (Full video)

www.woolworths.co.uk - 59p Full song! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.