• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Holbeck Shed to Cleethorpes diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

trainnut

Anybody got any idea what this could be?

From previous posts I've seen that could be a OTM?

On arrival at Cleethorpes only stays for 9 minutes then returns back to Holbeck

I'm more interested as it running via the Knottingley line down to Haywood Junction to join the Cleethorpes line at Hatfield and Stainforth and to see something different from the usual freight and Grand Central services would make a change!!

http://www.opentraintimes.com/schedule/U45096/2016-07-26

Thanks in advance

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jshaw

I'm more interested as it running via the Knottingley line down to Haywood Junction to join the Cleethorpes line at Hatfield and Stainforth and to see something different from the usual freight and Grand Central services would make a change!!

Thanks in advance

Possibly a network rail test train they do things like that!

trainnut

I'll drop by and see what passes through as it walking distance from me. Get the occasional railtour come through but more often than not it WCR 57 and 37 T&T. Last one was supposed to be Princess Elizabeth but wasn't available so was diesel substitute.

I'm keeping eyes peeled as Nene Valley Railway are supposed to be receiving Deltic from North York Moors Railway during August. Hoping to see it as passes down ECML.

mikestone1952

Volker Rail yellow plant according to the train service code, which isn't hidden in realtime trains.

mikestone1952

You'll have to excuse me for been so thick, but where do you find what the train service code is allocated to?
;
I have a copy of an NR excel file listing them, but unfortunately it seems to have been moved since I saved a copy. The scot-rail website lists some.

trainnut

;
I have a copy of an NR excel file listing them, but unfortunately it seems to have been moved since I saved a copy. The scot-rail website lists some.

I saw the Scotrail website list, I going to go back and get a copy of the list.

I did manage to see the NR Track Recording 150/1 DMU earlier passing through from Derby RTC up to Drax PS and back to Doncaster West Yard

DarloRich

Veteran Member

Thanks in advance

If it is coming form Holbeck it is either a Northern unit or an OTM. Volker Rail seem to have a base there and NR plant is stabled form time to time

Status
Not open for further replies.