• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Holmfirth Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ben

Holmfirth Connection has been made possible thanks to a successful joint bid by Metro and First for £387,000 funding over 3 years from the Department for Transport's KickStart scheme,

Govt Funded so they must like the idea. :)

Jordy

Established Member
Ah, more good news from the KickStart scheme, did loads of good stuff in Grimsby, and this sounds like good news too! :thumbrig:

Jordy

class 313

Established Member
We have this scheme here! I dont use it myself so I dont know how good it is but it looks good

1D53

Established Member
I like the fact some of the buses have been given 'dynamic lines' scheme on them :D

1D53

Established Member
Seriously?

Haven't seen this ! :D

Sadly its just on the back. Not sure which ones have been done (not a bus anorak!) - its the reasonably old DD's that are the staple of the Uni - Storthes Hall services. (Volvos I think?)

Ben

Sadly its just on the back. Not sure which ones have been done (not a bus anorak!) - its the reasonably old DD's that are the staple of the Uni - Storthes Hall services. (Volvos I think?)
Saw on of them about an Hour ago,

Shame its just on the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.