• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Home Cleaning Poll

How Often Do You Clean Your Home?

• Once a day - Cleanliness is next to Godliness

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • A few times a week -l like to keep on top of it

Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Once a week - it's enough for me

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • Once a month - what a bore

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Every few months - I hate cleaning

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Once a year - spring clean is enough for me

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • We're supposed to clean our homes?!

Votes: 9 12.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

westv

Established Member
You might want to just get a 15 quid carpet sweeper off Amazon and give that a go. Basically it just seems like having a brush that attacks the carpet is better for hairs than a hoover, and it's a lot easier to get it out and give the carpet the once-over. If you're feeling lazy and fancy getting something to keep the cats on their toes, most robot cleaners work on the same principle
I would imagine a good portable vacuum with a powered brush would be far less work than a £15 carper sweeper. :D
The problem with robot cleaners is that they don't do stairs.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

takno

Established Member
The problem with robot cleaners is that they don't do stairs.
I should hope not. What if they turn out to be Daleks in disguise?

In terms of manual vs portable vacuum cleaner, I've always found the effort of keeping the portable things charged and repaired more trouble than it was worth and the noise very irritating, compared to a pretty low-impact bit of pushing backwards and forwards. It's very much down to personal taste though

DelW

Established Member
Mine looks lived in by a herd of elephants. :)
I like these TV programmes about hoarders, who've kept every newspaper they've ever bought, and live in a corner of one room because all the others are full up to the ceiling.

I can think, oh well, I may have a lot of clutter, but I'm not *that* bad :)

Journeyman

Established Member
I like these TV programmes about hoarders, who've kept every newspaper they've ever bought, and live in a corner of one room because all the others are full up to the ceiling.

I can think, oh well, I may have a lot of clutter, but I'm not *that* bad :)
Haha, exactly. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.