• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Hot and Sticky. Once again folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gareth Hale

Hi all. The weather has been terribly hot again, we are expected to get up into the upper 90's and low 100's by next week. (37.2C - 40C) is our estimated temperatures. It happened last year also and it was horrible and it going to happen again. As for break downs, I have seen a few cars overheated when it was 47C the other week. Buses they run extreamly hot and trains, well I dont know about those, ill keep you informed if anything overheats, including me. Oh yeah, its also my major exam time also.. Bloody hell this year came around fast.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tom B

Established Member
Chaz said:
Erm, yes... quite.

Obviously reminiscing those pacers ;). As I say, good job they don't have vacuum brakes... that would be painful.

Sprog

Established Member
Cockfosters said:
Obviously reminiscing those pacers ;). As I say, good job they don't have vacuum brakes... that would be painful.

arg...picturing that has ony deepend my mental scaring...:shock:

Gareth Hale

Hey All, Just been outside and its 38C (102F) and it is horrible, everyone in the UK is lucky.

Dennis

Established Member
Over here in Wiltshire, it's been dull, grey and drizzling all day. Must be a bank holiday weekend 8-)

Sprog

Established Member
im still slightly disturbed by the topic title :|

have you been getting dodgey links off TM or Tom Gareth? :oops: :shock:

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I was in a park in Birmingham all day and my trainers got runied and my jeans were caked in mud from below the knee and downwards :mad:

The Sun came out at about 3pm though - just as the Cheeky Girls came on stage :)

Sprog

Established Member
Cheeky Girls?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :? :roll:

Bet that was fun :rolleyes:

Guinness

Established Member
Sprog said:
im still slightly disturbed by the topic title :|

have you been getting dodgey links off TM or Tom Gareth? :oops: :shock:

Personally I blame our good friend F.A.F for what has recently gone wrong. The "DNS Server" had gone last night and now this topic title.

Disgraceful. :(

Dave A

Gareth Hale said:
Hi all. The weather has been terribly hot again, we are expected to get up into the upper 90's and low 100's by next week. (37.2C - 40C) is our estimated temperatures. It happened last year also and it was horrible and it going to happen again. As for break downs, I have seen a few cars overheated when it was 47C the other week. Buses they run extreamly hot and trains, well I dont know about those, ill keep you informed if anything overheats, including me. Oh yeah, its also my major exam time also.. Bloody hell this year came around fast.
:occasion: :rolleyes: :sleepy3: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4:

TicketMan

Mojo said:
I was in a park in Birmingham all day and my trainers got runied and my jeans were caked in mud from below the knee and downwards :mad:

The Sun came out at about 3pm though - just as the Cheeky Girls came on stage :)

Cheeky Girls? In Birmingham? Why was I not informed?

T

Tom

Chaz is correct, FAF is to blame for the DNS server failure last night. It saw him and it just crashed ...

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
TicketMan said:
Cheeky Girls? In Birmingham? Why was I not informed?

lol...I'm sure you wouldn't have liked to go to the event that they were in though :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.