• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Hourly or more services only...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
From Heathrow 123 to Hayes/Harlington, on Heathrow Connect. Yes I know it's a different station, but it isn't a long walk and is shown as an interchange on maps.

Eagle

Established Member
[from Marylebone]
I'll take Paddington (platform 14) by Circle Line Hammersmith Extension

Not wanting to undo the thread, but Marylebone isn't on the Circle line, it's on the Bakerloo line. I'll assume you did what everyone does and walked to Baker Street then :)

Now, from Bristol Temple Meads to Fareham.

Ivo

Established Member
Or he could have just used the Bakerloo and thought it was the H&C! Or... maybe not.

Anyhow, from Fareham on a 450 to Fratton.

MK Tom

Established Member
Let's go to Hope with TPE (again sheffield doesn't have an hourly service from Bedford, I'll let it go again this time but that's sort of the point of the thread :p)

MK Tom

Established Member
Cool we're at Manchester now anyway, can get there from Notts too :p Let's go to Stoke-on-Trent on a pendo.

Tomonthetrain

Established Member
to Crewe with LM/EMT

(this would make a cool ALR!)
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
to Liverpool Lime Street on a 170 accidentally appearing on a LM service to there!

Last edited:

MK Tom

Established Member
Yeah that was a little odd when that happened... Reminded me of the 321 fault that made 150s take over the WCML in Silverlink days.

Let's go to Runcorn with Virgin.

sonic2009

Established Member
MK Tom:839843 said:
Yeah that was a little odd when that happened... Reminded me of the 321 fault that made 150s take over the WCML in Silverlink days.

Let's go to Runcorn with Virgin.

Lets go to Stafford with LM on a 350 Desiro :)

MK Tom

Established Member
Stafford is among my favourite towns. Let's head to Banbury with Cross Country on a 220.

I got beaten to it but this still works from Wolverhampton :)

Status
Not open for further replies.