• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Hourly or more services only...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MikeWh

Established Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
Short walk to Deepdene then a FGW turbo to Redhill.

MikeWh

Established Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
@Tomontrhetrain: Please can you include either TOC or class (or both). Thanks.

FCC to Welwyn Garden City.

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
GW to Paddington

Sorry, Reading - Paddington (or vice versa) has already been done earlier in this quiz...or have I misunderstood the rules, whereby this only applies to the route that was previously made the move immediately before the last one posted? Can we have clarification please?

I have an A0 size railway map (surplus to requirements) that I have been plotting each and every clue to date and matters are looking grim on certain lines. Sorry for being such a wet blanket...:roll:

Last edited:

MK Tom

Established Member
Sorry, Reading - Paddington (or vice versa) has already been done earlier in this quiz...or have I misunderstood the rules, whereby this only applies to the route that was previously made the move immediately before the last one posted? Can we have clarification please?

I have an A0 size railway map (surplus to requirements) that I have been plotting each and every clue to date and matters are looking grim on certain lines. Sorry for being such a wet blanket...:roll:

Yea the only thing you can't do is travel back to the previous station on the service you just arrived from. So if we're at Leighton Buzzard and we go to Wolverton on a LM Desiro, we can't then go back to Leighton on it. But if 10 rounds later we find ourselves back at LB, we can go to Wolverton again if we want to. If you're keeping track of where we've been though we can try to steer it in different directions! Obviously this rule creates a problem on dead-end branch lines so if somebody wants us to travel one I'm changing the opening blurb to allow for that. The crucial thing is that we use hourly+ services only, without changes, and that we say who we've travelled with.

--- old post above --- --- new post below ---

Taking the Hammersmith and City Line to... erm... Hammersmith.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.