• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Hourly or more services only...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Robinson

We shall return to Glasgow Central using the other half-hourly First ScotRail service (i.e. if we arrived on a service via Hamilton then we have now just returned via Bellshill).

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
We have now arrived at Troon where this game terminates, on behalf of RailUKForums, I’d like to thank you all for travelling with us through this 6 month challenge, we have successfully visited England, Scotland & Wales, landed ourselves at random stations in the middle of nowhere and got ourselves out again. On leaving the game please remember to take all of your personal memories with you and I hope to see you in another game soon. Once again this game terminates here.

-----------

As part of our role as QuizMasters we are tasked to indicate when it is best to draw an end to games, this died down over a week ago now but 6 months isn't bad going :smile: All good things must come to an end.

Thanks to all those who have participated and thanks to the OP who created the game.

TP
QUIZMASTER

Last edited:

MK Tom

Established Member
This was about as far as I ever saw this going when I created it! So as the OP I'll repeat transportphoto's thanks to all the contributors.

Status
Not open for further replies.