• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Houseshare in Stratford-upon-Avon

Status
Not open for further replies.

D365

Veteran Member
Hi all,

I’m starting a work placement in the Stratford-upon-Avon area next week. I was planning to move into a houseshare that I went to visit last week, however due to various issues I would prefer to avoid this place. I’ve been in touch with a few more people since however I haven’t been able to find anyone able to accommodate me yet.

Is there anyone here who might be able to suggest something? The placement will be initially for one month but very likely to be extended through to September.

Many thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
Have you tried Leamington? You usually get a lot in that part of the world owing to JLR down at Gaydon, who seem to employ everyone in south Warwickshire.

If you don't mind the longer commute you would be falling over suitable places in south Birmingham.

amateur

On Moderation
Have you tried spareroom.com or airbnb

As you are only looking for one month, there will be plenty of student rooms on the market which people sublet for the summer months

D365

Veteran Member
Thank you both.

I texted a few people on sparerooms last weekend but wasn’t able to make anything work. Some of the issues with my first place have been resolved so I’ve settled on moving in there. The big boon is a 20 minute walk to work, compared to an hour’s drive at present.

Status
Not open for further replies.