• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

How do I buy plusbus tickets on trainsplit.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodAtum

On Moderation
I usual use trainsplit.com but they don't seem to offer plusbus?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
You can't at present, however if you present your ticket at any ticket office they should be able to issue the PlusBus for you

AlbertBeale

Established Member
You can't at present, however if you present your ticket at any ticket office they should be able to issue the PlusBus for you

You can even get the PlusBus add-on ticket on the day, at the arrival station, providing it has a viable ticket office [I say "viable" since my experience of Brighton after its last revamping means that you need up to half an hour to do any face-to-face business there ... and that's after you've found where they've hidden the ticket office]. I've sometimes not known whether I'll want to use local buses somewhere until I see the weather when I arrive - so the flexibility of buying on arrival can be useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.