• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

How do you log tubes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minilad

Established Member
OK here goes. I have undertaken hundreds of tube journeys but I have never felt the need to log them. Well I now want to start logging them but quite frankly don't know where to start. So, how do you do it.
Do you just log the individual car. Or the set. But I believe some trains are made up of two sets so do you log both.
A little advice for the newbie choob logger would be much appreciated
TIA

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

HMS Ark Royal

Established Member
OK here goes. I have undertaken hundreds of tube journeys but I have never felt the need to log them. Well I now want to start logging them but quite frankly don't know where to start. So, how do you do it.
Do you just log the individual car. Or the set. But I believe some trains are made up of two sets so do you log both.
A little advice for the newbie choob logger would be much appreciated
TIA

I log it as each carriage between stations

TheNewNo2

I personally don't log the numbers, if it doesn't have a TOPS number I'm not really interested from a numerical point of view. I do however include LU/DLR/Trams/etc in my journeys list and subsequent maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.