• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

How long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam0

Hi all,
Recently attended an assessment day with emt. Just received my results from the "scaat" and "raat" tests that I took on the day. I passed them both, but wasn't successful (probably tried that little bit too hard l) Anyone know how long the tests are valid for?

Thanks in advance

Reguards,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Boiliee

Hi all,
Recently attended an assessment day with emt. Just received my results from the "scaat" and "raat" tests that I took on the day. I passed them both, but wasn't successful (probably tried that little bit too hard l) Anyone know how long the tests are valid for?

Thanks in advance

Reguards,

You can retry after 6 months, for any TOC

adam0

You can retry after 6 months, for any TOC

Think you misunderstood. I mean, how long is the "pass marks" valid for? I have heard 2 and someone else told me 3 years.

Don't think I am required to wait 6 months. That applies to something else I believe, could be wrong mind.

RBSN

Think you misunderstood. I mean, how long is the "pass marks" valid for? I have heard 2 and someone else told me 3 years.

Don't think I am required to wait 6 months. That applies to something else I believe, could be wrong mind.

When I passed last year I was told my 'licence to train' would be valid for 5 years.

If you have failed the assessment day you need to wait 6 months from the fail date to take the assessments again. A maximum of two fails are allowed as far as I can remember.

Last edited:

adam0

When I passed last year I was told my 'licence to train' would be valid for 5 years.

If you have failed the assessment day you need to wait 6 months from the fail date to take the assessments again. A maximum of two fails are allowed as far as I can remember.

It was for a talent pool, not a particular job offer. I was told that I seemed to overpowering in the group role play. Personally I thought I was just showing initiative and team building, I always asked for EVERYONES input and thoughts after I suggested anything. Very strange outcome, not meaning to seem arrogant but I thought I had done extreemly well, better than I could have imagined actually. Well that's what I thought until the cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.