• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

How low will the media stoop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As some of you may know, two police officers have been shot in Bradford Centre (www.bbc.co.uk) unfortunateley one officer died and the other is critically ill.

So what does ITN news say?

'If you caught any of the action on a camera or mobile phone, or got a picture of the officers please sned them to..'

1) That's sick
2) Just because they can't be a*sed to get their crews up their they ask the public to do the dirty work

I swear if it isn't Iraq or Tony Blair they don't really care do they?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Met Driver

Established Member
I'm not sure what to make of that really (frankly I don't have an opinion on the subject), but I can tell you that the BBC asked viewers to do the same.

It's disgusting, but to be honest, I;ve been expecting it here for quite a long time, Bradford became very hostile after the riots.

Coxster

Established Member
I think they mean shots of the cordoned off areas. It would surely be of Police interest if they broadcasted the actual shootings! I agree the wording is a bit misleading though.

Status
Not open for further replies.